Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 07597515870.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Andras Sallay trading as Car Keys Banbury of , Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 4AF with email address email@example.com; telephone number 07597515870; (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer's order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Services means the services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order;
- Website means our website www.carkeysbanbury.co.uk on which the Services are advertised.
- The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of any Goods supplied.
- In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed). The customer is also required to give a statement about the ownership of the car or the relationship to the owner. If the customer fails to do so, the technician has the right to refuse service.
- Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Services and any Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods.
- An invoice will be created for the Services ordered only when you receive a phone call, a text message or an email from us confirming the Order. You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time.
- Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 5 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply to you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different invoice with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Fees and Payment
- The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out by our technician at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
- Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You have an opportunity to pay upfront by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise on the delivery of the Services.
- We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period.
- We do not provide services to addresses outside of England or 40 minutes driving distance from Banbury.
Withdrawal returns and cancellation
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- If you withdraw your order upon on arrival you need to pay the delivery fee.
Right to cancel
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a text message or email).
- If you are cancelling in short notice ie on the day of the Service Delivery, we expect you to do it by a phone call.
Deduction for Goods supplied
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Conformity and Guarantee
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods
- conform to their description.
- We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care.
- We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights.
- If the key provided by the customer is faulty or defective than the key cutting, programming and delivery fee must also be paid.
Duration and termination
- As we stated above, the technician has the right to require a statement of you from the rightful ownership of the vehicle. Depending on your statement, the technician has the right to refuse the provision of the service. It this instance we have the right to claim compensation from you covering the costs of the technician (eg travel time, mileage).
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- 'GDPR' means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- 'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact sole trader at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution as soon as possible.
- We aim to follow these codes of conduct, copies of which you can obtain as follows:
Locksmith Code of conduct available from http://www.locksmiths.co.uk/about/public/codes-of-conduct/
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk)